Hi, there! I’m so glad you’ve found your way to my home on the web! If you’re wondering where you can connect with me, here’s a handy list:
- Want the latest book details, contests, and free reads? Join my newsletter list or simply subscribe to my RSS feed to have everything Kristina delivered to your inbox!
- Have a question or want to send me a private note? Drop me an email kristina @ kristinaknightauthor .com or fill out the comment form below.
- Want to see silly pictures of my dog, my family, and the things we eat? Hit me up on Instagram
- Want more behind the book details? Check out my Facebook Page or – better yet! – join my reader group, Kristina’s Keepers!
- Want something more stream-of-consciousness? Check out my Twitter page where I might be gossiping about the latest in reality TV or … once again, talking about food.
- Want more prettiness? Check out my Pinterest boards, most are focused on hot men and yummy desserts lately.
Kristina’s official bio, for those of you who were wondering.
Kristina Knight is a wife, mom, and author, living her happily ever after one deadline at a time. A life-long Midwesterner, Kristina has lived in Missouri, Nebraska, and Ohio, where she job-hopped her way through college before eventually landing in the world of journalism. After a ten-year career reporting and producing news for several NBC affiliates, she traded in her journalism cap for yoga pants. She now writes stories that always end in happily ever after.
Kristina writes sassy contemporary romance novels; her books have appeared on Kindle Best Seller Lists. She loves hearing from readers, so feel free to email her!